Can you influence or relate well to:
- Extremely aggressive hyper-competitors like Donald Trump?
- Aloof, fact-oriented, analytic people like engineers, and accountants?
- Passive, warm people-pleasers?
Of course, nobody always
acts the same. Sometimes:
- Tough guys are wimps.
- Aloof people become emotional.
- People-pleasers get nasty.
You may have problems with certain types of people because you want to act naturally. When they don’t react the way you would, you wonder, “What’s wrong with them?”
But they aren’t necessarily wrong. They’re just different.
To be effective with varied people,
take 5 steps:
1. Accept them as they are, not as you want them to be.
2. Analyze what they want and how they think and feel.
3. Understand yourself and how you affect them.
4. Determine how they change in various situations.
5. Adjust your approach to fit this person and this situation.
For decades I’ve taught people like you – in books, articles, videos, and classes – how to adjust to different people and situations. It’s the same process whether you’re negotiating, selling, buying, playing poker, supervising, being supervised, or just getting along.
My job is to help YOU to analyze and adjust to varied people and situations.
This website AND the online course will help you to become a better negotiator, salesperson, poker player, boss, or subordinate, and it will improve your relationships with diverse people.
The ONLINE NEGOTIATING COURSE
that will change your life!
Is Trump’s Negotiating Strategy Right for YOU focuses not only on Donald Trump's negotiating strategy (It's worked well for him.) but also on whether or not it will work for you. And if it will NOT work for you, how do you develop your own WINNING negotiating style.
- When should you push hard like Trump? To select the right strategy, answer five questions:
- How much do your interests conflict? The more they conflict, the harder you should bargain.
- How important is the relationship? The more important it is, the more you should cooperate.
- How powerful are you? The stronger you are, the harder you should bargain. If you're weak, you should usually cooperate.
- What kind of people are they? If you’re aggressive toward a people-pleaser or a nerd, you’ll get some good deals, but you’ll lose deals and destroy relationships. If you’re cooperative with someone like Trump, he’ll run over you.
- What are your personal strengths and weaknesses? You must understand them to select a strategy you can implement well. If you're not honest about them, you'll make costly mistakes.
Check it out the FREE PREVIEW VIDEOS to learn why this course was created just your YOU!